Monday, February 23, 2009

BREAKUP STORIES

Just reading about the heinous ways they got dumped will make you want to rent a chick flick and dive into a vat of ice cream. Which one is yours?


--Pregnant Pause--

My boyfriend, Joseph, and I were in a quasi-long-distance relationship because he did a lot of traveling for his finance job. While I'll admit that I didn't love our every-other-week arrangement, I was dealing with the situation beause I thought we were really good fo each other.
One Friday, after he'd just gotten back into town from a two-weeks stint overseas, he took me out for an amazing dinner at my favorite restaurant. We lingered for hours, enjoying the wine and great conversation. After dessert, we found our way back to his place, and he proved to me--in the sack--just how much he'd missed me. Everything seemed absolutely perfect.
But the next morning, it went to hell. While we were cuddling in bed, he blurted out that he'd gotten his ex-girlfriend pregnant, and he was getting back together with her.


--GF Numbe One--

My boyfriend had the rep of being a playboy, but I ignored all the rumors. One day I received a phone call from someone who claimed was his girlfriend. She was accusing me of making them gulo. I confronted him and he 'fessed up, saying he did have two other girlfriends---but I was the one he loved most. It was a dirty breakup, but I'm so glad I finally got out of that elationship!

Ouch!!!! It's so hard to be in a relationship, without knowing that someday you'll get hurt with someone you loved before. Be wise on choosing your partner in life.













No comments:

Post a Comment