Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Gift

Surprise! Have you experienced being surprised?  Maybe it's your birthday, anniversary, Christmas or other holidays that are remarkable for both of you, and your partner won't tell you what gifts she/he will give you.  I remember last Christmas,  someone special gave this beautiful watch to me and  I was really surprised then.  I'm not expecting that after we talked about different watches, he will buy one for me, again. I told him that I like different colors of watch straps, even it's the cheapest one.  Actually I'm not always with the brand, as long as I'm comfortable to wear it. And that's it, he found this Fendi watch with two leather straps, actually there are more colors of these, but he  picked my favorites. To my special someone, thank you very much for the GIFT.  Are you looking for gift ideas, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment