Saturday, October 27, 2012

Favorite Life Quotes

Quotes are group of words from a text or speech, it is typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker. Do you have some favorite quotations?
Sometimes when I'm feeling down or feeling alone, I love to read some positive quotes. It gives me some strength and positive outlook in life. Here are some of my favorites from the famous:
"LIFE is like a butterfly... You go through changes before you become something BEAUTIFUL."
Through experiences and changes we become more capable on what we are doing or we can explore more about ourselves, develops our talents, improves our weaknesses, and became a better person.
"Sometimes you have to do what's best for you and your life, not what's best for everybody else."
"As long as I do no harm to others, I really don't care if someone doesn't like me."
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
"All life is an experiment. The more you experiments you make the better."
"Always make God in the center of your life." 
AND YOU WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE.  Remember Life Is Beautiful (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment